Web-Based Training Course for the Uniform Relocation Assistance (URA)and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended (URA)
This 8-part web-based modular training course provides basic information and resources to HUD grantees and funding recipients on URA requirements for HUD funded projects.
Module 1: provides an overview of the URA.
Module 2: provides an overview of another Federal law known as Section 104(d), which applies to CDBG and HOME funded projects.
Module 3: (listed as coming soon) URA Planning and Budgeting
Module 4: (listed as coming soon) URA Real Property Acquisition
Module 5: Residential Relocation
Module 6: Nonresidential Relocation
Module 7: Temporary Relocation
Module 8 (listed as coming soon) Recordkeeping, Monitoring, and Corrective Action
NeighborWorks America online courses:
Nonprofit management and leadership
- Essential Skills for Supervisors (ML131el)
- Marketing Your Programs and Organization (ML162el)
- Board Oversight and Governance (ML240el)
Community economic development
Construction and rehab/green building
Financial capability, housing counseling and education
- Mortgage Lending Fundamentals for Homeownership Professionals (HO102el)
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling Basics Overview (HO104el)
- Foreclosure Process Overview for Housing Professionals (HO107el)
- Foreclosure Basics (HO109el)
- Insurance Basics (HO112el)
- Understanding Credit Reports and Credit Scoring (HO130el)
- Student Loan Basics (HO155el)
- Housing Counseling Services for Military Members and Veterans (HO170el)
- Engaging Older Adults in Financial Capability Programs (HO180el)
- Mortgage Math Made Simple for Homeownership Professional (HO206el)
- Building Skills for Financial Confidence (HO208el) NEW!
- Delivering Effective Financial Education (HO209el)
- Being Green, Seeing Green: Counseling Clients to Maximize Energy Savings (HO290el)
- Best Practices to Improve Your Foreclosure Intervention Counseling Program (HO347el) NEW!
Multifamily property asset management