Click here for the VTI Brochure and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code!
The NTI scheduled for DC in August is going VIRTUAL! See announcement below:
To provide you with the top-notch expert instruction and networking opportunities you’ve come to expect from NeighborWorks America, while respecting the need for social distancing and the difficulty of travel, we’ve conceived a new kind of event—a Virtual Training Institute—that will incorporate:
- Faculty-led courses
- Topical workshops
- Networking opportunities
A special one-day symposium: Resilience Amid Crisis – Preserving and Rebuilding Homeownership and Wealth in Communities of Color
Online Training Opportunity
Fahe has paid for another round of Online Self-Guided Courses. This is an opportunity for you, your staff, and your board members to take advantage of 22 Self-Guided online training courses! The courses are listed below; click on any of them to review the full course descriptions. As you review the list of courses below, we have highlighted the Management and Leadership courses as this may be a great opportunity to obtain training for your Board of Directors .
Please contact email@example.com directly for codes to the courses you want to take. Fahe is required to maintain a list of who will be taking the courses for reporting back to NWA.
1. That Members will register for courses no later than July 31 (no registration extensions for incomplete courses)
2. That Members complete the course within 60-days after registering including required tests (ONLY 60 days allowed for completion following registration)
3. That Members will forward certificates of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org when received.
Nonprofit management and leadership
- Essential Skills for Supervisors (ML131el)
- Marketing Your Programs and Organization (ML162el)
- Board Oversight and Governance (ML240el)
Community economic development
Construction and rehab/green building
Financial capability, housing counseling and education
- Mortgage Lending Fundamentals for Homeownership Professionals (HO102el)
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling Basics Overview (HO104el)
- Foreclosure Process Overview for Housing Professionals (HO107el)
- Foreclosure Basics (HO109el)
- Insurance Basics (HO112el)
- Understanding Credit Reports and Credit Scoring (HO130el)
- Student Loan Basics (HO155el)
- Housing Counseling Services for Military Members and Veterans (HO170el)
- Engaging Older Adults in Financial Capability Programs (HO180el)
- Mortgage Math Made Simple for Homeownership Professional (HO206el)
- Building Skills for Financial Confidence (HO208el) NEW!
- Delivering Effective Financial Education (HO209el)
- Being Green, Seeing Green: Counseling Clients to Maximize Energy Savings (HO290el)
- Best Practices to Improve Your Foreclosure Intervention Counseling Program (HO347el) NEW!
Multifamily property asset management